• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 3: NU v Arizona 12:00

Not looking good, folks.

Until they start looking better on both sides of the inning
I am not picking them to win any series, let alone a single win!!

Have a great Sunday, all

:Wave:

Not looking good, folks.

Until they start looking better on both sides of the inning
I am not picking them to win any series, let alone a single win!!

Have a great Sunday, all

:Wave:
So, went to the game. And with full acknowledgment as a sunshine-pumping kind of guy, there wasn’t too much that discouraged me about their 2020 potential.

Today’s story was one of some lack of timely hitting - the Ty K with runners at second and third with one out was rough - and a couple of really great plays by their D - their CF tracking down Spencer’s bomb was something else. Like last week, Cade was solid mostly, though the second mistake to their number three hitter just can’t be made. Kyle looked good in replacement and both appeared to show toughness and resilience.

Arizona, like all these warm weather teams, seems to have a bottomless supply of 90 mph arms with sky-high confidence in themselves. Despite the 11 Ks, most of our bats looked competitive, though I wish we’d get in the box ready to hit sooner, cuz their pitchers, especially without runners on, worked quickly.

Don’t scale down your expectations too much, we’ll win our share and be in the mix at the end. Get Jaxon back to put at the top of the order followed by Cam - his HR was a BOMB! - Spencer and Aaron and we’ll score more than two runs a game.

Lastly, SDSU not a bad place to see a game. Probably not the temps (low 60s) that out-of-town visitors may had hoped for, but a good venue and LOTS of Husker fans.

GBR!

Last edited:

So, went to the game. And with full acknowledgment as a sunshine-pumping kind of guy, there wasn’t too much that discouraged me about their 2020 potential.

Today’s story was one of some lack of timely hitting - the Ty K with runners at second and third with one out was rough - and a couple of really great plays by their D - their CF tracking down Spencer’s bomb was something else. Like last week, Cade was solid mostly, though the second mistake to their number three hitter just can’t be made. Kyle looked good in replacement and both appeared to show toughness and resilience.

Arizona, like all these warm weather teams, seems to have a bottomless supply of 90 mph arms with sky-high confidence in themselves. Despite the 11 Ks, most of our bats looked competitive, though I wish we’d get in the box ready to hit sooner, cuz their pitchers, especially without runners on, worked quickly.

Don’t scale down your expectations too much, we’ll win our share and be in the mix at the end. Get Jaxon back to put at the top of the order followed by Cam - his HR was a BOMB! - Spencer and Aaron and we’ll score more than two runs a game.

Lastly, SDSU not a bad place to see a game. Probably not the temps (low 60s) that out-of-town visitors may had hoped for, but a good venue and LOTS of Husker fans.

GBR!
Will wait and see; been disappointed too many times, my friend. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back