• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 3: Ill @ NU @ 11:05AM

at least he didn't K!!
:(

sad way to end this game, for sure

G Lo just can't get it done, once more :(

Oh, well! :Wave: Later, all

Need to pray for my Warriors :)

I'm happy to see the Huskers fight

and the bats may have warmed up a touch (hard to tell with all the walks)

I've been outspoken about glo all year, and I just can't see why we continue to play him

What a frustrating and inexcusable way to lose. Throw the ball into centerfield and if not for that error you win in the bottom of the 9th. Even with that, your senior captain is up to bat with the go ahead run on 2nd and the tying run on 3rd, and he can’t get it done and is held hitless. Not to mention Acker slipping rounding third.

Not gonna win conference like that.

Last edited:

Never a guy to call out players, I’ll state the obvious that baseball is a highly empirical game. Over lots of observations, statistical inferences can be made with increasing confidence. Some guys are what their stats say they are, and continued consumption of ABs without compensating benefit in the field with an outrageous run-saving glove says it’s well past time to get others those plate appearances. Talent and production, not necessarily loyalty, get you hard-fought Ws and it falls on the guy writing the lineup card. GBR!

For What It's Worth Illinois had chances to put up more runs also so you can sit there and say what if an Nebraska would have won without saying what if and giving Illinois Illinois's more runs

For What It's worth, Illinois had chances to put up more runs also, so you can sit there and say what if Nebraska would have won, without saying what if, and giving Illinois Illinois's more runs

Really? Why are you supporting Illinois's lack of scoring, vs our lack of scoring? You need to be supportive, FC!! Show more support! Fans like you are just covering your butt!! BTW. I cleaned up your grammar!! :wow:

:Bananalazy::Popcorn::Taunt: :Thumbsdown:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back