• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 2: NU v PSU [W 4-2] [W 3-1]

No quibbling at all with a three-game sweep, especially with gutsy pitching that stiffened after getting behind early in all three. We do, however, leave a LOT of runs out there on the offensive side of things. I’m optimistic that young guys getting more experience will turn the the number of Ks down, but am concerned over the number of bat-on-shoulder ones, suggesting a wrong guess (or the “wristband” is wrong).

Make no mistake,10-2 a great league start, but wanna be thinking even bigger things. Good job men. Keep the momentum, continue to improve and let’s take this thing. GBR!
Agreed! There are tougher teams ahead of us

Glad to see the HUSKERS get the :Broom:. Got back in time for the 2nd game but was wore out from so much walking, and it was such a busy day. I decided to just pretty much kick back and listen on the radio so, I didn't spend much time on the board last night.

It was awesome as usual for a spring game. There was a chill to the air especially when the wind would pick up but, all in all, a great day to be outside watching the HUSKERS. Lincoln was a mob as usual. :Biggrin:

My mouse was acting up; on or off, the arrow was frozen on the screen. Happened again when I got on here a few minutes ago. I have a feeling I need a new mouse. There goes another 10/20 bucks! ;)
Go with a cordless mouse.

My mouse was acting up; on or off, the arrow was frozen on the screen. Happened again when I got on here a few minutes ago. I have a feeling I need a new mouse. There goes another 10/20 bucks! ;)
I bought a wireless mouse a few months ago. The touchpad on my laptop stopped working. Weird. My computer expert thinks I got some dirt or something under the touchpad.

I bought a wireless mouse a few months ago. The touch pad on my laptop stopped working. Weird. My computer expert thinks I got some dirt or something under the touch pad.
Mine is wireless, also. It's working now, but it acted up last nite, when Linda was on it, so she believes me now. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back