• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

GAME 2: NU v #5 OSU 7:20

It certainly wasn't a poor effort by the Huskers. I think we all realized going into this that OSU is simply an elite program. My lone hope came from the fact that yesterday's rainout forced a double-header today -- and it's more of a chore to sweep a double-header than to win the games spread out over two days.

Well, not surprised we lost both games. As said, Ore St is an elite team

Good luck on Sat and Sun, Huskers!!

Yup, the main thing is, we didn't get completely embarrassed in this double header. It's a young season and we have a lot of time and room to grow. GO BIG RED!!!

Pretty nice start to the season for the Waldron Brothers! Can't say enough about Mike's stint last night. Hard not to root big time for a couple Omaha kids that have persevered through to their senior years. The story of Game Two last night was unfortunately told in the top of the first. Gotta get out front and keep the foot on the gas. But it's utterly amazing how loaded OSU is, even after watching a talent like Nick Madrigal from last year's team leave for the pros.

Let's see if we can compete and get one today. GBR!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back