• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

game 2; No Colo vs Nebraska 1:35 pm

I will be listening, but I won't be able to contribute much. Of course, I know that makes most people happy.:Biggrin:

I will be listening, but I won't be able to contribute much. Of course, I know that makes most people happy.:Biggrin:

What are you talking about? You do a great job! :) As I said, chime in any time, really. I don't like to have to do the whole thing without some
assistance. As I said before, it would be nice if someone or others would do the color commentary; that makes it more enjoyable and less for me
to have to think about. This goes for everyone out there, ok? :)

After all, misery loves company! :lol:

I've been busy with a project, so I haven't been able to do anything more than just come on. I'll post the lineup
when they are available. Having two pieces of pizza. I failed to eat breakfast!!

What are you talking about? You do a great job! :) As I said, chime in any time, really. I don't like to have to do the whole thing without some
assistance. As I said before, it would be nice if someone or others would do the color commentary; that makes it more enjoyable and less for me
to have to think about. This goes for everyone out there, ok? :)

After all, misery loves company! :lol:

Thank you CBob. I will be glad to help out for most games, but today is probably not one of those games.

Kreit will play cf, because Khiry is stiff/sore, when he made a dive in the outfield, failing to get a fly ball.

Hel'll be ok, they said.

Mike playing well in lf, so that's also a plus for us. Heck of a squeeze bunt yesterday, also! :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back