• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 2: Nebraska @So Alabama - Sat. - Feb 25 - 2 pm Central

Well done Huskers! Only one walk on the day yesterday, no HBP and two errors (turned out inconsequential, but one was late in OF and you just can’t have those). Good on that side! 10 Ks at the plate for us but 15 runs and 14 hits makes that hard to notice too much. Just keep competing and don’t give away more freebies than the competition sometimes gets out of you.

Let’s sweep this. GBR!

MJ, congrats on picking our Huskers to win the series!! :) :Rockon::Cheers:
Thanks CBob, lol. I know picking them to win every time usually has me way down in the standings each season but dang, it sure is nice when the HUSKERS get the wins. Hopefully this season they catch fire and win consistently!!!! GO BIG RED,,,

Thanks CBob, lol. I know picking them to win every time usually has me way down in the standings each season but dang, it sure is nice when the HUSKERS get the wins. Hopefully this season they catch fire and win consistently!!!! GO BIG RED,,,
Yes, I picked them all the time too. Not quite as much as you, but enough to keep me down also!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back