• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 1: #27 Michigan @ NU [W: 5-2]

I've seen a lot of social media chatter with Husker fans upset about no longer being able to attend the game on Saturday. I'm sure you're not alone. Unfortunately for many, Saturday/Sunday games are the only time they can attend (especially those who don't live in or near Lincoln).

Now it had better rain on Saturday! :Biggrin: I can say the best chance of rain/thunderstorms in Lincoln is Saturday night. It's not a guaranteed rain during the daytime. Chances will increase during the afternoon, but better chances east-southeast of Lincoln until night. But I understand, as it's too close of a call to risk it. And I doubt Sunday was an option, as it's likely Michigan has a plane scheduled to depart well before that.
Well, we are going today, and I might be pulling Lil' All 'N' out a little sooner so we can even catch part of the first game, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back