• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Gage will not visit: Changed his mind at the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREAT analogy. You win, I'm dumber for having wasted four posts arguing with you. You can have this thread.

GREAT analogy. You win, I'm dumber for having wasted four posts arguing with you. You can have this thread.

Victory is a sweet thing.... but just to make sure you get it, just because a kid has good character when he ended up deciding not to come on a visit when he was committed to Houston, does not mean that a kid that decides to switch his commitment or even take other visits when he is committed elsewhere has bad character. Each situation is different.

Thanks! You da man!

I bow to your knowledge!

No need, just needed you to know how silly you were being....

McWilson was committed and bolted, not bad character
Gage was going to visit while committed elsewhere, decided not to, not bad character
Mixon committed to other team and is going to visit, don't know what has been said to their coaches but not bad character so far
Walker, continually did not tell the truth to our coaches and lied to their face, bad character in my opinion

Every situation is different

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back