• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Futbol 20-21

How in the world with 10 men do we beat City...not complaining, Dallas with a brace!!!

Funny how ESPN FC, the channel that is always posting how great City is, IMMEDIATELY posted about Bayern drawing with Union Berlin as if the world ended...nothing about this game though...man their coverage sucks. I think it speaks volumes that they have JK as a guest so often...he's still clueless

Last edited:
How in the world with 10 men do we beat City...not complaining, Dallas with a brace!!!

Funny how ESPN FC, the channel that is always posting how great City is, IMMEDIATELY posted about Bayern drawing with Union Berlin as if the world ended...nothing about this game though...man their coverage sucks. I think it speaks volumes that they have JK as a guest so often...he's still clueless

Leeds can score with the best of them there problem has been defending

Great to see an old war horse like Leeds back where they belong

They were one of the great teams in England and Europe for such a long time with the likes of Jack Charlton and Billy Bremner leading them

United is 1-0-1 in the league vs City this year. Had we not drawn so many damn games we might be top

Yeah Kilnsman is an idiot

Last edited:
United with a big win over Spurs. Now 7 points clear of Leicester City and in firm control of second in the table

Last edited:

Snagged a seat this morning for the Austin - Portland match on July 1.

Had to play the internet waiting queue game, which sucks so bad. Basically, it was a pre-sale for single game tickets -- for those who have paid to be on the membership waiting list. Wish I could have gotten tickets to a couple more games, but the demand was much greater than the seats available. Oh well, hopefully some year down the road (ideally within a couple years), I'll be able to get season tickets. I'll keep paying whatever fee to stay near the front of the line (which is where I think I am as I missed the cutoff for season ticket sales by minutes or hours).

Anyhow, Austin has always been one of the 6-8 best soccer cities in the U.S., so I'm quite happy we have a team now. Austin FC gear is seen on people all over town -- much, much more than Longhorns gear.

Just got home from attending Austin FC's first ever home win. It was nuts! The most fun I've had at any sporting event this century.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back