• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Futbol 20-21

Martial given a red card for touching Lamela's face? That was pathetic. Lamela cracked Martial in the face before it 10X harder. The chance to compete was stolen from ManU. And I hate ManU.

Shameful referring.

Martial given a red card for touching Lamela's face? That was pathetic. Lamela cracked Martial in the face before it 10X harder. The chance to compete was stolen from ManU. And I hate ManU.

Shameful referring.

That Red Card. and Lamela falling like he had been shot was disgraceful

No one really hates Manchester United... They are football

WTH? How was Mane determined offsides? VAR needs either removed entirely or completely restructured.

WTH? How was Mane determined offsides? VAR needs either removed entirely or completely restructured.

Chelsea's defense atrocious once again giving up a 2-0 lead and a late goal to draw 3-3 with Southampton. Unless they hav a drastic change they are not finishing Top 6 in my opinion.

Chelsea's defense atrocious once again giving up a 2-0 lead and a late goal to draw 3-3 with Southampton. Unless they hav a drastic change they are not finishing Top 6 in my opinion.
They did such a great job of closing the game out....until they didn't. Dumb foul by James and that was that. I can't understand how an EPL club can't find a better CB than Christensen. Caught daydreaming so many times again today. Kepa and Zouma making a mockery of football again. I think Kepa is dreadfully scared of contact. Would explain why he's so bad in the air, no command of the 6, unable to get down and get a ball he reaches first. Time and time again.

They did such a great job of closing the game out....until they didn't. Dumb foul by James and that was that. I can't understand how an EPL club can't find a better CB than Christensen. Caught daydreaming so many times again today. Kepa and Zouma making a mockery of football again. I think Kepa is dreadfully scared of contact. Would explain why he's so bad in the air, no command of the 6, unable to get down and get a ball he reaches first. Time and time again.

They need to fix it but realistically that is going to be hard to do. Not being able to close out the likes of Southampton is going to plague their season

They need to fix it but realistically that is going to be hard to do. Not being able to close out the likes of Southampton is going to plague their season
Amen to that. I think Zouma has a role on the team as first off the bench in central defense. He's so good in the air. Who knows what Thiago brings. He admits the league is a tough adjustment. They screwed up by not activating Ake's clause. I'd even take Sideshow Bob at this point. Kepa wasn't to blame for two of the goals but, once again, he was responsible for another one, though Zouma did him no favors. I'm pretty confident when I say I think 19 other keepers in the league get on the ground and shepard that back pass out. It just keeps happening game after game. Seems like two goals every game conceded from horrendous central defense or keeper play. You are absolutely correct. Chelsea doesn't go top 4 when those errors continue to happen.

Last edited:
United dominated Newcastle 4-1and even helped them out with an OG otherwise would have been a clean sheet

Best game this year and still has played one less game than every other team but City

Last edited:

Some of the better keeper play this year in that PSG/MU game. Mbappe and Bruno are just studs.

Yeah, between Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria, they had me worried vs Bayern in the finals.

Cannot believe Bayern put 4-0 score on Atletico today, especially with Gnabry sidelined and getting no goals from Muller or Lewandowski.

Lastly...CMON LEEDS...y'all shoulda won that one too....doggone it...well not lastly, since I am in Nashville, I have become a NSC fan and am hoping they can make the playoffs, that would be so cool.

United and Chelsea played to 0-0 draw

United out shot them 14-6 and came close at the end to taking three points. Mandy nearly gifted them with an OG too

Three straight positive results and headed in the right direction with a game in hand

Last edited:

United and Chelsea played to 0-0 draw

United out shot them 14-6 and came close at the end to taking three points. Mandy nearly gifted them with an OG too

Three straight positive results and headed in the right direction with a game in hand
Speaking of Mendy..........I can't tell you how many times over the last couple games, an opponent launched a shot from 25 yards out and my heart sunk reflexively because Kepa was so bad, I knew there was a decent change it's going in AND Kepa isn't even getting a hand on it. Mendy makes those saves now. It's like some cathartic relief and joy when I again realize Kepa isn't back there to F it up. What is Mendy now? 4 out of 5 clean sheets?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back