• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Futbol 20-21

Liverpool in free fall and a coaching making all kinds of condscending excuses. My least favorite coach in the league

QPR with four straight wins up to 12th and pushing for a playoff spot

January signings have been huge

Liverpool in free fall and a coaching making all kinds of condescending excuses. My least favorite coach in the league

Well, he might not be around much longer, I would expect that Germany is looking to either him or Flick to move into the head role if they make a change, more inclined to see Flick in that spot, but it might be hard to convince him to leave Bayern as he has built

Weird, Klopp had a very good team for awhile and built or continued to build on BvBs success, but now seems to be struggling, and I don't think Liverpool will keep allowing it

Well, he might not be around much longer, I would expect that Germany is looking to either him or Flick to move into the head role if they make a change, more inclined to see Flick in that spot, but it might be hard to convince him to leave Bayern as he has built

Weird, Klopp had a very good team for awhile and built or continued to build on BvBs success, but now seems to be struggling, and I don't think Liverpool will keep allowing it

Like I said not a fan and I think would be the wrong manager for Germany right now

He has worn out his welcome in Liverpool which is no surprise

What a quarterfinal between Porto and Juventus. Porto down to 10 men for over 60min hold on to win on away goals in extra time

Also, big news in German football, Germany will have a new national team coach this year as Low will step down after the Euros

Low stepping down

Some of the rumored replacements make me cringe, how is JK even mentioned and I would not be surprised to see Flik leave Bayern

Athlon came out with the National Recruiting Rankings, 247 Sports Team Composite Rankings in which Nebraska is ranked 19th in the nation. Are these rankings that far off or is something else drastically wrong???

What a quarterfinal between Porto and Juventus. Porto down to 10 men for over 60min hold on to win on away goals in extra time

Also, big news in German football, Germany will have a new national team coach this year as Low will step down after the Euros

Low stepping down

Some of the rumored replacements make me cringe, how is JK even mentioned and I would not be surprised to see Flik leave Bayern

Klinsman pays big $$ to his PR guy

I see his name on occasion for EPL jobs. Never too going to happen

Klinsman pays big $$ to his PR guy

I see his name on occasion for EPL jobs. Never too going to happen

Yeah Klinsmann was just on ESPN FC and they asked if he was leaving, I don't think he has any chance of being the next man up, but depending on timing they might take Klopp if Flick turns them down, and Klopp is pushed out at Liverpool

Yeah Klinsmann was just on ESPN FC and they asked if he was leaving, I don't think he has any chance of being the next man up, but depending on timing they might take Klopp if Flick turns them down, and Klopp is pushed out at Liverpool

Klopp has not endeared himself at Liverpool especially with the ownership

Klinsman is not coaching in any major League or major country side

United with a big win over fifth place West Ham remain second. Have two big dates this week vs AC Milan in Round of 16 Europa League on Wednesday and FA Cup Qtr Final vs Leicester City on Sunday

United 1 West Ham 0

Oh and David Moyer continues to be a heck of a manager

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back