• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Funeral Service for Sam Foltz Saturday 30 July, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlabamaHuskerLady

Red Shirt
5 Year Member

The funeral services for Sam Foltz will be Sat. at 10:30 am at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Grand Island.

There will also be a visitation for Foltz on Friday from 4 to 8 pm at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Grand Island.

Information on services for Nebraska Cornhuskers Punter Sam Foltz has been released to the public.

There will be a Mass of Christian Burial on Saturday, July 30th at 10:30am for Foltz. This will be at the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, located at 518 West State Street in Grand Island, Nebraska.

A celebration of life gathering for Foltz’s family and friends will be on Friday, July 29th from 3-8pm, also at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in Grand Island. Family will join the friends for the gathering starting at 4pm that afternoon.

After the gathering, there will be a Christian Wake Service starting at 8pm. Blessed Sacrament will also be hosting that as well.

All Faiths Funeral Services of Grand Island has the Obituary of Foltz listed here. The link will also let you send flowers or gifts to the service.

The Obituary also has a tribute wall for Foltz, which you may wish to sign as well.

http://www.cornnation.com/2016/7/26...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

CokZqo4VIAAXs0t.jpg

Now I'm crying again. Whenever I see anything about Sam or Brook, I know these feelings will come back. We do so love our Huskers, don't we? Lawrence Phillips sad ending made me tear up too, just because you wanted him to live and gain eternal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back