• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Funeral Service for Sam Foltz Saturday 30 July, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve White ‏@NTVsSteveWhite

Blue skies as funeral ends

CooQ4shUkAACTA_.jpg

I appreciate all the time that people like R.R. and A.H.L. put into sharing stories, pics, and tweets honoring Sam! I feel like I lost a good friend and I never met the man. May God richly bless Sam's family and friends! May all of us fans exemplify that spirit of a 'friend to all' that Sam exuded each day.

That last audio just broke my heart. I've worn Husker shirts all week here in Missouri. Today at the grocery store a woman in the checkout line asked me where I was from, and said she was just broken hearted about Sam.

Mike Riley has said it a million times. He loves this team. So do I. I hope this team kicks it's schedule's ass, and like the reverend said, never face a fourth down.

All the love in the world to Sam's family, friends and Husker family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back