• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fun Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhRicketts!

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I used to swap specific predictions with friends (based on tendencies, both good and bad, of players or coaches) So at the risk of being called a non fan I'll offer a few and see who else has one or two.

1: In the first quarter the Huskers will consistently hit the SC running back at the line of scrimmage. Those plays will result in an average gain of 4 yards :eek:

2: LaVonte David will have double digit tackle game, but so will Will Compton :thumbsup:

3: A running back NOT named Rex Burkhead will have a run of 25 yards.

4: Andrew Green will be consistently in position and still give up one big play. I think he makes a big one too.

5: Bo will stalk the sideline and spin in a confused circle at one point throw his hands in the air then to his hips when the defense blows an assignment and he can't find Carl ANYWHERE! JP, I feel, will be much better at hiding on the sideline.

6: I predict 3 Steve Spurrier visor spikes as he watches a quarterback (tmagic) not befitting his chuck and duck style make quick reads against his D.

7: Our D gets pressure early, but rarely brings their qb down (only 2 sacks I think).

8: NU wins on a late Brett Maher fg of 53 yards.

Disclaimer: All predictions are wrong. When they aren't wrong, it is because I'm a genius and know everything there is to know.

No trolling whatsoever! I like your humor, and unfortunatley I think you are correct on most accounts.

I agree with this! And when we win, i dont care if it is by 3 or 30 (of course 30 would be MANY more Spurrier spikes lol as well as easier on my blood pressure!).

On a side note,do you mean aphorised in place of ecphorized?

Good picks. All very realistic. So specific you're sure to be wrong, but of course you know that.

#5 is my favorite, and the only lock. It will be interesting to see Bo angry on the sideline without Carl to yell at/with. I wouldn't be surprised if by the second half all the coaches go up and sit in the press box. Maybe even the players too.:Biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll make one: at the end of the game we'll be wondering what we will do without LaVonte next year. AND there will be one player who's stock will rise and make us feel better that he's coming back. Not sure which one.

I agree with this! And when we win, i dont care if it is by 3 or 30 (of course 30 would be MANY more Spurrier spikes lol as well as easier on my blood pressure!).

On a side note,do you mean aphorised in place of ecphorized?

In my sig line? Dunno, since I didn't write it. haha. I'll have to go back to look. That was penned by another member who was basically calling me a pompous a55

In my sig line? Dunno, since I didn't write it. haha. I'll have to go back to look. That was penned by another member who was basically calling me a pompous a55
That's too funny. I love it when people insist on insulting others while attempting to use large vocabulary, and blow it from the lack of spelling. hehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back