• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fulham vs. Chelsea

Dempsey is not at Chelsea now...;)

Fulham is trying to resign him....and he wants big $$ and frankly he has earned it....he is holding off until the summer to negoitate with them....has on year left on his contact....if he goes and he may....hot rumor hsi he wil lend up at Aresnal as they honestly could use him and it would be a perfect fit and eh would play regular....problem with other teams eh becomes a squad player such as Manchester City....I don't see him willing to go to a setup like that....smart guy and knows the lay of the land....honestly I could even see him resigning with Fulham if they pay him what he is worth....

22 goals in all competitions....honestly perhaps the MVP of the EPL this season and arguably one of the top 2 or 3 midfielders in the world right now....

Guess who does it again. My favorite part of the video is at about 15 seconds the fans in the corner wearing USA jerseys :)

http://theoriginalwinger.com/2012-04-09-video-clint-dempseys-equalizing-header-goal-against-chelsea

Dempsey with his 16th, as Fulham earns a draw vs. Chelsea

Very surprised if Dempsey is still at Chelsea next year

Dempsey is not at Chelsea now...;)

Fulham is trying to resign him....and he wants big $$ and frankly he has earned it....he is holding off until the summer to negoitate with them....has on year left on his contact....if he goes and he may....hot rumor hsi he wil lend up at Aresnal as they honestly could use him and it would be a perfect fit and eh would play regular....problem with other teams eh becomes a squad player such as Manchester City....I don't see him willing to go to a setup like that....smart guy and knows the lay of the land....honestly I could even see him resigning with Fulham if they pay him what he is worth....

22 goals in all competitions....honestly perhaps the MVP of the EPL this season and arguably one of the top 2 or 3 midfielders in the world right now....

That is what I get for posting at like 2am :stickouttongue:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back