• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FSU Lawsuit Will Likely End the ACC

All P4/5 teams are padding their records. The SEC is notorious for doing so, particularly late in the season. Citadel, Chattanooga, NM State (oops!)
No, the big twelve only played 19 games and the PAC only 16 games and osus win over Notre dame isn't in your 10-12
It was 11-12

No, the big twelve only played 19 games and the PAC only 16 games and osus win over Notre dame isn't in your 10-12
It was 11-12

Yeah I dunno. I just think this whole idea that the Big 10 and SEC are on some pedestal is wholly laughable, with no basis in fact. Do they get paid more coin? Sure. But coin doesn’t translate into elite. Texas has more money than Quaker has oats, and they’ve won 1 Big 12 title in what, 15 years?

And the fact that the Big 12 and PAC didn’t play the SEC and Big 10 as much isn’t a function of schedule padding - most of the late bowl matchups were…you guessed it…B1G versus SEC, which proved absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Yeah I dunno. I just think this whole idea that the Big 10 and SEC are on some pedestal is wholly laughable, with no basis in fact. Do they get paid more coin? Sure. But coin doesn’t translate into elite. Texas has more money than Quaker has oats, and they’ve won 1 Big 12 title in what, 15 years?

And the fact that the Big 12 and PAC didn’t play the SEC and Big 10 as much isn’t a function of schedule padding - most of the late bowl matchups were…you guessed it…B1G versus SEC, which proved absolutely nothing.
But playing 16 or 19 games against P5 vs 23-26 will have an impact, if indeed its used as a qualifier

Can you drop the link to that info. I'm curious to read it.

understood but a chunk of those are bowl games - a team doesn't have any control over what bowl game they get matched up against.
How many Big teams were in bowls? Even eliminating them its still as much as say the PAC totaled, and close to the big twelve in total if you're the ACC.

That's one year. I posted that earlier as well. TCU is a fluke given their year that year. The Big12 and ACC (without FSU, Clemson) are going to be bottom conferences soon.
Yea, and when I said get us winning, it wasn't til I pulled it up, for you till I realized that was for 2022, and yea, we play 15 games I think we just might spike a tad, certainly more than the 13 I was thinking.

UNC is the B1G's top target according to a few people that seem to know what they're talking about. FSU is #2. Miami and Clemson are next but even those are only maybe takes for either the B1G or SEC.

I suspect FSU and UNC end up in the B1G. Miami and Clemson go to the SEC and the everyone else dies off by early 2030's. By dies off I mean, they start their own little league that is much more the CFB of old. Players stay longer, aren't paid jack, but the level of talent is low too.
makes sense on the order of those teams. academic prestige first, football second. I'd be suprised to see miami in the SEC, they value their academics a lot. not something the SEC does well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back