• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

From Kentucky

Not sure why ex Nebraska players can’t be on the main board especially when they come up so often in discussions

"Robinson was an effective running back at Nebraska"

I believe all WR position @ Kentucky.

Last edited:

No I have followed him at UK and he has had rare carries, no more than 2/game, often Jet sweep.
No 3 straight runs on first and goal as an I back at UK, that's for sure...
Yes. 7 carries for 111 yards — 16 yards per carry. Just how he should be used. Receiving number and yards this year exceed his two year total at Nebraska. And Kentucky at 8-3 in second place in SEC East. Good move by him and his new team.

I have always believed he was a good player. He wasn’t used properly but is a good receiver. Unfortunately I did get some push back but that’s ok. He’s got some legit talent.

Reactions: jtf

Not sure why ex Nebraska players can’t be on the main board especially when they come up so often in discussions
Maybe because he doesn’t play for Nebraska anymore. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The article also says he’s earned six figures in NIL money this year. So yeah, good for him all the way around.

Imagine how much more money he'd make if they lined him up at RB in a one back set on 4th and inches and hammer him into the DL.

That's genius.

Why that hasn't been tried before is beyond me.

Happy Thanksgiving, Frank....and who the hell is staring at me from your avatar?

That's genius.

Why that hasn't been tried before is beyond me.

Happy Thanksgiving, Frank....and who the hell is staring at me from your avatar?
Happy Thanksgiving, Crab. The fine gentlemen in my avatar is the one and only, Mr. Ozzie Albies, defensive guru and base stealing extraordinare.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back