• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fried Turkey!

bugeater61

Kill All Humans
20 Year Member
Without the oil. We just picked up a Charbroil Big Easy turkey fryer for this years Thanksgiving bird. We love our indoor air fryer so I hope this thing gives as good as results.

760ED6E0-AFB1-4BAE-B085-9430077CEE58.jpeg

Without the oil. We just picked up a Charbroil Big Easy turkey fryer for this years Thanksgiving bird. We love our indoor air fryer so I hope this thing gives as good as results.

View attachment 72641

If it works as well as the 3-in-1 it will be great. I think they work on the same infrared principle.

I got the 3-in-1 last year and the turkey turned out great. It also cooked really fast.

1636135679935.png

Last edited:
If it works as well as the 3-in-1 it will be great. I think they work on the same infrared principle.

I got the 3-in-1 last year and the turkey turned out great. It also cooked really fast.

View attachment 72642
Interesting looking cooker, I didn’t see any like this. I fired mine up this morning to burn the newness out and it does get intense hot in a hurry.

View attachment 72641
Have one myself. You can only do a 12 lbs. turkey in these bad boys. They do turnout great.

Tip: make sure your bird is closer to the top of the lid. I use a rack that elevates it. If it sits all the way on the bottom, I had problems with the thighs not being done with the rest of the bird. There seems to be a cooler spot towards the bottom.

Inject / season the bird as you would with the oil fryer, and it will turn out just as good.

Oh, you can do other meats like a prime rib roll in these as well. They turnout perfectly crisp on the outside and perfectly medium rare in the middle.

There is a whole other thread about the Big Easy in here. I still love mine.

I have used mine to push a smoked pork butt past the stall, and to crisp the Bark, worth saving time.

Another favorite is to do chicken quarters set upright around the basket.

Last edited:
There is a whole other thread about the Big Easy in here. I still love mine.

I have used mine to push a smoked pork butt past the stall, and to crisp the Bark, wheat saving time.

Another favorite is to do chicken quarters set upright around the basket.
Ok, I will look for it. Thanks

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back