• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Games

Future opponent, Northern Illinois, is playing Boston College currently.

Northern Illinois is up 10-3 in the 2nd quarter.

NIU as we both kow is a very good program and losing coaches to bigger schools does not seem to bother them much.

NIU and Arky State are as good as we could have played in the mid-major ranks this season. Neither is a gimme and anyone thinking so is fooling themselves.

Last edited:
Thinking Wisconsin is slow and not very good and whatever other rhetoric people want to spew so early in the first game of the season is silly. Just like Ohio St, Wisconsin was vanilla plain early on and ultimately their talent will take over these games. By week 3 or 4 these guys will be rolling.

Thinking Wisconsin is slow and not very good and whatever other rhetoric people want to spew so early in the first game of the season is silly. Just like Ohio St, Wisconsin was vanilla plain early on and ultimately their talent will take over these games. By week 3 or 4 these guys will be rolling.
Having watched most of the OSU game, and so far, much of this game, I totally agree. Utah St. has nothing now. I wont be surprised to see this game end 38 - 10 or worse.

Not to be Mr.Negative, but just a reminder:

Wouldn't take much from the Wisconsin or Ohio State games. Will be completely different teams when they come to Lincoln in October just like NU.

Last edited:
Not to be Mr.Negative, but just a reminder:

Wouldn't take much from the Wisconsin or Ohio State games. Will be completely different teams when they come to Lincoln in October just like NU.

More than likely true

Utah St. is resorting to the #YOLO offense. Husker fans know how this ends.

Hah, first thing I thought on the roll out YOLO bomb for an int. was.....

61739376.jpg

C

over rated.

Is just me or does Wisconsin look a bit slow?
Just tuned in and Wisky is leading Utah St and looking pretty good. Both sides of the ball look good for Wisconsin.

Rutgers is going to have issues, they need a lot of help on both sides of the ball and special teams. The coaching looks solid, just no talent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back