• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday night game next year @ Illinois

Wow just Wow. I wish our athletic department defended the fans like Michigan, Penn State and Ohio State departments did. We our on the list with Illinois, Purdue and Rutgers. I hope we never have a home Friday night, so much for the fan experience.

Wow just Wow. I wish our athletic department defended the fans like Michigan, Penn State and Ohio State departments did. We our on the list with Illinois, Purdue and Rutgers. I hope we never have a home Friday night, so much for the fan experience.

you seem doubly adamant about this

Northwestern gets two

raw

Northwestern gets stuck with two.....fixed it for you.

Well I will be there next year for sure. Should be fun. Funny but true that there will be a TON of people getting married that Saturday I got married in May so it didn't interupt anything sports related.

I got married the Saturday after thanksgiving, so didn't have to miss the game on Friday. It was the last Big 8 game vs OU. That is how I remember what year I was married 1995.:Huskerflag:

No problem with it. Many times there have been other BIG games in the same time slot I would have liked to watch so this will let me enjoy more BIG matchups. I'll also bet even if it's a Friday night game our stadium will still be sold out.

People today take off or leave work for what almost whatever they want. Watch people bail early on holidays and many other things. So IMO it's not going to be a huge deal for them to leave work early or take a Friday off to go to a Husker game. I was LEO for almost 30 years and worked many, many, many weekends but usually found a way during football season to catch my Husker games.

Only real conflict I see is high school football games for some fans and that's unfortunate. They are going to have to make a choice but then it's always a choice of what you want attend or watch. Bottom line the BIG is going to get more TV exposure and that's what this is all about IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back