• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fresno St. v. NU Gme Thread

NU fouled on the rebound and Cherry will be shooting 2 more FTs.

She makes 1 and NU leads 72-54 with :50 left.

Nice job Carrolton.

Rough beginnings to each half for the Huskers, but they got the job done. If we make layups Theriot may have had another 15+ assist game. Nice double double as it was. Hooper played very well; didn't force the issue or get frustrated by being the clear focus of the Fresno defense.

Last edited:

One game away from Lincoln. Would be sweet to get there.

Yes it would.

Nice job Carrolton.

Rough beginnings to each half for the Huskers, but the got the job done. If we make layups Theriot may have had another 15+ assist game. Nice double double as it was. Hooper played very well; didn't force the issue or get frustrated by being the clear focus of the Fresno defense.

I love to see Rachael play!! She is an All American, as far as I am concerned. She does it all..............and, in grand fashion. :thumbsup: :bow: :clap:

espn just blew out the power at Pauley Pavillion, because of a spilled beverage cup!! :mad:

They just got back on. Way to go, espn!! :catfight:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back