• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FREE HuskerMax BBS apps for Android and Apple users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks guys! Maybe after you see how many download this app it will tip the scale towards more android development in the future. Like when you work on the Husker audio app. ;)

doesn't seem to be listed in the apple app store yet. just the huskerbytes app for $.

doesn't seem to be listed in the apple app store yet. just the huskerbytes app for $.

A is not for apple;). It may take up to 6 weeks to get it in the apple store. Android took about an hour. When it is up I will let you all know. I have an iPhone so I am waiting as well.

I have updated the app. So it should notify you, not sure how android works on that. If you can update the app the title should be fixed.

The setting that says "posted from my (your device)" is on. Could some one test that by posting from the android app.:)

Any idea how I can get this on my Kindle Fire? It is not in the Amazon App Store. I found it (using my PC) in the Android Market, but do not have access to that on the Fire.

Is there going to be an iPad version? Please.

The phone one should work on the iPad just be the same size as the phone. I have several phone apps on my iPad, there is a little zoom in button to make it bigger.

I will ask but I don't think they will.

Any idea how I can get this on my Kindle Fire? It is not in the Amazon App Store. I found it (using my PC) in the Android Market, but do not have access to that on the Fire.

They do not make one, my guess is if you can't use android apps on the fire you will wait for a long time. The fire just came out so there is not a huge market share. For that.

I will ask:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back