• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FREE HuskerMax BBS apps for Android and Apple users

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedMax

Administrator
Staff member
20 Year Member
Thanks to the hard work of huskermedic and some licensing fees the HuskerMax BBS is going to be available for both Android and Apple users. For you Android users it is available for download NOW. Just search huskermax in your favorite app download area and it should be there.

The app has been submitted to Apple and it may take as long as four weeks or more. We will let you know as soon as it it available. Both apps are FREE and are available to lurkers as well.

BBS users can log in as usual. Lurkers can either sign up for an account of click on "Skip for now". Medic is still working out the kinks so if you see any problems please post them in this thread or email them to Aaron at [email protected].

bbsapphome.jpg

Last edited:
This is a screen once you are logged in. Obviously we are going to fix Welcome to "App Name".

bbsapp.jpg

Last edited:

Thanx for the app. I'll get that downloaded right away.

Though, hopefully I don't have to deal with my "Droid X" for much longer though. Worst phone ever. Highly do not recommend.

HuskerMax BBS android/amazon fire app

Are there any plans for the Android version of the app to include access to the Husker web audio like the iPhone app released in October 2010?

I appreciate the hard work that went in to this app but to be honest I'd rather have access to the Husker audio on my Android phone than access to the BBS.

Last edited:
I just downloaded the app and created a shortcut on my home screen. The huskermax logo is there, but the name of the app under the app shortcut is "app name"

Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back