• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Freddie Mercury would be proud of this woman

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I just watched Bohemian Rhapsody movie.

She (Ksana Sergienko - Ксана Сергиенко) participate in "Exactly The Same (Точь‑в‑точь)" contest show ..... formally One to One! (Odin v odin!) show.
One to One! (Odin v odin!) is a Russian talent show contest based on the Spanish series Your Face Sounds Familiar. The show involves celebrities (actors, television personalities, comedians) portraying various iconic singers each week.
One to One! .... The show challenges celebrities to perform as different iconic music artists every week, which are chosen by the show's "Randomiser". They are then judged by a panel of celebrity judges.
One to One! .... Each celebrity becomes transformed into a different singer each week, and performs an iconic song and dance routine well known by that particular singer. The 'randomiser' can choose any older or younger artist available in the machine, or even a singer of the opposite sex, or a deceased singer.

BTW, Most Russian people was fluent both English and native language.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back