• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frankie Fidler UNO Transfer to visit > Michigan State

Starting to get concerned about Mast coming back. Really hope he does but also understand he can be making some pretty healthy money overseas.
On another site, there was a poster that said he saw Igor, both Hoibergs, Williams and Mast all out to dinner somewhere Id never heard of in Lincoln. If that is true, Mast being at dinner might be hint that maybe he is still coming back. Poster seemed legit to me

I think Mast is in Lincoln for school -- he hasn't had his knee operation yet, maybe they are trying to PT through it? If he's not 100% I would think sticking with the Huskers and letting them pay for rehab would be a good choice. There's got to be some fun NIL crossover for him too since he seems to be a pretty nice guy: "Icerink" Mast supporting the Lincoln Stars?

Maybe Fidler's visit to Michigan State over the week-end gave him pause.:Timeout: (There is also some talk that he might return to Omaha)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back