• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fragile Psyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo was not dejected or even visibly upset going into the lockerroom.

Bo only had one "blow up" in the game and that was in response to a PF that wasn't called (extremely blatant).

Did you see the hissy fit that Spurrier threw in the first half?

Our fans WAAAAY over think this stuff.

By the way, how many fumbles did AA actually have this season? Perception vs. reality.

Yup and the fans in the stands were cheering him on. I was surprised it took him that long with all the crap going on.

I think it was before "Bo blew up" there was a pretty cheap shot taken on TM after he handed off to Rex and the play was well away from him he got leveled. I admit I was taken in by the fake hand off but TM had pulled up, was looking back at Rex and I think the whistle had blown.

Interesting points...a few yrs ago we used to hear team psychologist this....team psychologist that at leat once a week...did the university get rid of those?

Bo was not dejected or even visibly upset going into the lockerroom.

Bo only had one "blow up" in the game and that was in response to a PF that wasn't called (extremely blatant).

Did you see the hissy fit that Spurrier threw in the first half?

Our fans WAAAAY over think this stuff.

By the way, how many fumbles did AA actually have this season? Perception vs. reality.

Agree.

Also, fans forget how annoying TOs stoic demeanor became as we were getting our heads handed to us, whether it was by the likes of GaTech or OU or Miami.

Back then, people claimed our team played with no emotion because our coach showed no emotion.

That was just as bogus as over playing the impact of Bo's emotion.

Agree.

Also, fans forget how annoying TOs stoic demeanor became as we were getting our heads handed to us, whether it was by the likes of GaTech or OU or Miami.

Back then, people claimed our team played with no emotion because our coach showed no emotion.

That was just as bogus as over playing the impact of Bo's emotion.

Yep. In the 70's and 80's OU had our number nearly every year. Late 80's until 93 we lost how many straight bowl games?!?!?

Osborne finally got over the hump and Bo will too.

Stoops won a quick NC at OU and now is being criticized for disappointing losses this past season. Bo will get there if the "instant gratification" generation doesn't run him out of town.

Devaney used to go off on the refs, but there weren't 30 cameras on the field showing his every move. He ended up winning two NC's with that Irish temper. Patience, youngsters, Bo will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back