• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fr. Kendall Coley (#32) Highlights

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Thread Title: Fr. Kendall Coley (#32) (added 11/3/21 post #8: HAPPY BIRTHDAY 11/3

Guessing Kendall Coley probably won't play in the (2021) Minnesota game, but should be available when the going gets tough(er). :Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2:

Minnesota high school standout Kendall Coley has joined the Nebraska women's basketball and is expected to be eligible to play this season for the Huskers, following the completion of standard medical testing for an incoming student-athlete, Coach Amy Williams announced on Tuesday, Jan. 19.

Last edited:

Minnesota high school standout Kendall Coley has joined the Nebraska women's basketball and is expected to be eligible to play this season for the Huskers, following the completion of standard medical testing for an incoming student-athlete, Coach Amy Williams announced on Tuesday, Jan. 19.

Coley, who was ranked as a top-50 player nationally by ESPN, All-Star Girls Report and Prospects Nation in the 2021 high school senior class, graduated from St. Louis Park High School in Minneapolis late last week. She moved to Lincoln over the weekend and has completed mandatory testing to comply with COVID-19 protocols. She will be in attendance for Nebraska's Tuesday afternoon game against Minnesota, but she will not be in uniform. She has not practiced with the Huskers.

Last edited:
Here's an article on Kendall Coley's recruitment that I don't think was posted here.

I had forgotten about this about Kendall Coley. :Redface:

Interesting to see one of her best friends is Kennedi Orr, who could very well be the top recruit coming out in 2021 to play volleyball at NE. Doesn't hurt to have one of your best friends going to the same school.
One article I said it was a big issue with Coley. They were friends for a long time (since pre-school), and agreed that it would be great if they both (Orr and Coley ) could be at the same school for college. Orr in volleyball, and Coley in basketball.

Last edited:

I had forgotten about this about Kendall Coley. :Redface:

:Giggle:

Thanks Don. Good article. :Rockon:

There's a surprise towards the end that I didn't kNow about and it hit me....right here
Red heart Icon | Noto Emoji People Family & Love Iconset ...

Last edited:
Nebraska began eight weeks of summer workouts with a full team practice on Monday.

Freshman guard Kendall Coley previously joined the team in January and appeared in 12 games last season.

Williams said each of the freshmen added something to the team.
“Both Kendalls found themselves matched up against each other some and they were taking each other to the perimeter and posting each other up a little bit,” Williams said.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back