• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fox Sports NOT on Dish TV

.... dumped directv, going to dish .... Me too, 5 years ago or so. Now cut the cord club.

Used to be DirecTV was independent company. Pretty good service until gobbled up with evil AT&T. AT&T=Jerks. Almost sure DishNetwork will joined DirecTV path .... probably next year.

Anyho, both DirecTV & Dish weak link, weather (past experience).

BTW in the near future, DirecTV and Dish satellites will be idle. Another space junk. Why? ... because 99.9% people will join TV streaming signal.

May will continue to join the streaming world but currently it is much higher than %0.01 that do not have access to enough internet speed to even consider this.

It will be back on with CFB and the NFL coming up as its the same on Direct TV too. FOX is losing a ton of money and will push it until then and them give in. Happens every time. Not Dish or Direct TV's fault.
the two dimwits are running the company now. dont care about making money and seem to care less about spending it. i could see this not working out well, but who knows.

DirectTV is incompetent. I wish I would have done my research before getting sucked in by them. Their installer was terrible, spent 6 hours to install a dish in a place I didn't want it. Couldn't figure out how to set up internet correctly (I had to purchase an extender) and the user interface is seriously lacking. Their online capability is seriously lacking. Cox was bad, but not this bad.

It too have DISH and was sold me was their remote that allows you for forward 30 seconds and rewind 20. You can watched a DVR football game in about 30 minutes. But not only have they lost FOX sports but the are also in a dispute with CBS right now. I sure hope they get things worked out in a month.

Pick your poison. Directv is in a pissing match with CBS, and that has resulted in CBS and several cable channels being pulled in 17 markets across the country.

DirectTV is incompetent. I wish I would have done my research before getting sucked in by them. Their installer was terrible, spent 6 hours to install a dish in a place I didn't want it. Couldn't figure out how to set up internet correctly (I had to purchase an extender) and the user interface is seriously lacking. Their online capability is seriously lacking. Cox was bad, but not this bad.

Directv used to be the best until AT&T bought them. Even their customer service were actually pleasant and an enjoyable experience. But it's been going downhill ever since the merger, and I'm seriously considering changing.

Pick your poison. Directv is in a pissing match with CBS, and that has resulted in CBS and several cable channels being pulled in 17 markets across the country.

That will get resolved by the start of football season. There will be too many pissed off people if they can't get SEC or NFL games. Especially the NFL since sports bars all have Directv for out of market games.

Directv used to be the best until AT&T bought them. Even their customer service were actually pleasant and an enjoyable experience. But it's been going downhill ever since the merger, and I'm seriously considering changing.

:nod:

Exactly the same experience. Crappy AT&T. I changed from DTV to Dish Network 5 years ago or so. Now newfangled Roku-Hulu stream service. I loved it. No problems at all. Plus big savings.

"I'm seriously considering changing". How about right away?

It too have DISH and was sold me was their remote that allows you for forward 30 seconds and rewind 20. You can watched a DVR football game in about 30 minutes. But not only have they lost FOX sports but the are also in a dispute with CBS right now. I sure hope they get things worked out in a month.

They have lost the Fox REGIONAL sports not Fox Sports

:nod:

Exactly the same experience. Crappy AT&T. I changed from DTV to Dish Network 5 years ago or so. Now newfangled Roku-Hulu stream service. I loved it. No problems at all. Plus big savings.

"I'm seriously considering changing". How about right away?

Because I still love the Sunday Ticket. And our internet speed is crappy where I live, so I'm not sure it could support the amount of TVs I have going at once.

Here is the list of what is off of Dish right now. They were blocked by Fox and Dish was willing to keep them up under the current contract during negotiations if you believe what is being said.

• Fox Sports Arizona
  • Fox Sports Cincinnati
  • Fox Sports Detroit
  • Fox Sports Florida
  • Fox Sports Midwest
  • Fox Sports North
  • Fox Sports Ohio
  • Fox Sports Prime Ticket
  • Fox Sports San Diego
  • Fox Sports South
  • Fox Sports Southeast
  • Fox Sports Southwest
  • Fox Sports SportsTime Ohio
  • Fox Sports Sun
  • Fox Sports West
  • YES Network (Sling TV only)
As a Dish Network customer for years I keep up on what is going on here.

As a reminder here is what is off of Dish.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back