• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FOX moves top college football game to noon slot

Bummer, I have to work some saturday's and am not done until noon or shortly thereafter. If it happens too much I guess there go the tickets.

From FOX's perspective, it's a good move. CBS owns the 2:30pm slot and ABC owns the 7pm slot, in terms of ratings, but none of the networks have really worked to dominate the 11am window. For the schools, it sucks, due to the recruiting angle. I would be shocked if FOX passed on the NU/OSU game after making this announcement.

Bummer, I have to work some saturday's and am not done until noon or shortly thereafter. If it happens too much I guess there go the tickets.
I can take them off your hands if you'd like to donate them to the South Dakota Teachers Who Want Free Tickets to Huskers Games Society. I'm the president. My wife is the treasurer. My kids are auxiliary members. We'd like to add a dog as a mascot, but we can't afford one.

Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland are in the Eastern time zone, as are most of Michigan and Indiana. And almost all of the heavily recrutied southern states along the coast are in it (Virginia, Georgia, the Carolinas, most of Florida). So some of the heavily populated markets Fox is shooting for (i.e., the entirer East Coast and much of the South and Middle West) will have the start at 1:00. I can see why they would do that.

I wish every home game would start at 2:00 the way they used to, but that is gone forever.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back