• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fox DROPPED Big 10 Network !

RogelioVB

Recruit
2 Year Member
I was going to set the Illinois match (Friday, 27th) to tape on the BTN. My Dish TV line for 405 says "Fox has removed Big 10" ! ! ! !
WTH is going on ????

It's worse in some markets because they're dropping Fox outright, apparently. Seems criminal to not carry one of the Big 4 national primetime networks.

Both sides are pointing the finger at the other side! They keep this up and both sides will lose their consumers.

Unfortunately I live in a rural area so I can't get cable with the only choice thus being satellite services. Both sides will argue and eventually come to an agreement which means higher rates for the users. But the agreement will take more than a few days and I'll miss more VB action and possibly a Husker FB contest (maybe not watching Husker FB could be a positive!).

It makes me mad because I pay extra for BTN Plus access for Nebraska athletics that are not on the regular Big 10 channel. I wish they were still independent rather than letting FOX buy them out, although it did mean more money to the conference, but it is the little guys like us who get hurt. Wonder if they will refund my annual fee.....yeah right!

It makes me mad because I pay extra for BTN Plus access for Nebraska athletics that are not on the regular Big 10 channel. I wish they were still independent rather than letting FOX buy them out, although it did mean more money to the conference, but it is the little guys like us who get hurt. Wonder if they will refund my annual fee.....yeah right!

I have hopes, BTN will quit those turds and return as independents. I know, I am dreaming!! :(
At least, we still have FOX, so we can watch some sports of the Big Ten.

The Big Ten finalized kickoff time and broadcast details for Nebraska's homecoming game against Northwestern on Oct. 5 at Memorial Stadium.
An afternoon kickoff was set before the season began, and the game will kick off at 3 p.m. and will be broadcast on Fox.

Last edited:
Both sides are pointing the finger at the other side! They keep this up and both sides will lose their consumers.
Here is the thing. Happens all the time with Dish. They are worthless. So may be Fox problem, but there are too many ways to get it now days with the casting services. Would not be surprised to see dish go belly up soon,

Here is the thing. Happens all the time with Dish. They are worthless. So may be Fox problem, but there are too many ways to get it now days with the casting services. Would not be surprised to see dish go belly up soon,
That's very disturbing. :( I hope they get their crap together, and soon! I just switched to Dish a few months ago. All was going so well, until now! I left Directv, because their dumping nbc. Oh well! :(

We're going to give Hulu live a try. Only way to get B1G games and local NBA. We have lost everything with FOX in the name. We had lost CBS for a month and it just came back. If Hulu works, we'll pay a small fee to cancel Dish, but need to see games.

We have lost all FOX stations here in the Dallas area, which includes the FOX network as well as Fox Sport, Fox Regional channels and the BTN network. You can't watch on line either because you have to sign up using your cable provider, which is DISH. They then give you the spiel that FOX is not available. I do have a friend that has Direct TV and they gave me their log in so I can watch volleyball tonight on BTN Plus. Hope this works for me.

Just switched from Direct to Youtube TV on the Roku.......love it......1/3 the price and better picture quality. And we get Fox, BTN, FS1 FS2 etc etc

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back