• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Found our future RB! A real speedster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her little legs were going so fast she reminds me of Dash from The Incredibles...

[video=youtube;gPHAEbeWWyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHAEbeWWyY[/video]

That little waterbug sure can tote the tater. I'm gonna go back and watch TMart's MSU runs on fast forward and see what happens.

Great field vision! Elusive, knows when to go north and south, takes a hit and gives back as much as she gets! I did see at least one horse collar and a couple of late hits on the sideline. Give her a year in the NU weight program and unleash the beast!:Biggrin:

Bo needs to offer her immediately! Speed and toughness!! Actually got my wife and daughter to watch a highlight reel:eek:

Yeah, I'm all for equal opportunity, but you realize by the time she hits college she'll be like 5'3" and maybe a buck-twenty? There's a good reason why all the female football players in college/pro ranks are kickers.

Can you imagine someone like this...
images

...taking a hit from a beast like Suh or Ray Lewis?

This clip was on Good Morning America this morning and they interviewed the little girl and her dad. Guess her best sport is soccer and she wants to play that professionally one day. I guess we can assume from all this that GMA reads huskermax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back