• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Foster out for the season with a torn MCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair

Scout Team
10 Year Member
This is really tough news. Was very confident in Foster at guard. Glad we have some depth to fall back on, and as RR said, time for someone else to step up.

utsker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Only out for two weeks if you get knee scoped? I was expecting more like 6 weeks based on what the orthopedic surgeon explained to me.

djlhuskerfan

Junior Varsity
10 Year Member
Only out for two weeks if you get knee scoped? I was expecting more like 6 weeks based on what the orthopedic surgeon explained to me.
My poor sister in law had her knee scoped and is still not over it and it's been several months. I bet Whitaker won't be back until out conference season, but maybe it's just precautionary and he doesn't have a whole lot wrong. We can always hope

ShortSideOption

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Decker at center and Utter back to guard is always an option as well. Lots of ways they can play this. Though us not redshirting Boe Wilson due to this makes me think we aren't as deep as I thought.

Big Red Shrine

Elite Poster
2 Year Member
Can Foster apply for a medical red shirt? If so, certainly helps depth for the next couple of years, though this sucks for him.

Beareye

Scout Team
2 Year Member
:Banghead::mad:

bummed for JF - best of luck for a full recovery!
I echo those sentiments. He earned the starting spot after biding his time for two years. I was looking forward to seeing him get some regular snaps. Hopefully the surgery goes well and he has a full recovery. Godspeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.