• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former Syracuse LB Stefon Thompson

I have no idea how we are going to fit these guys in but this guy would really help the D. If we get the WF WR then this is just a different team then we had last year. A punishing defense and an offense that should be able to put up 30 points reliably.
Agree. As well as our defense played. I love that we aren’t ignoring them in recruiting/transfer portal.

well if this young guy is gonna start this coming semester, he better make a decision pretty quick here.

sure hope he is N. if so, he needs the spring practice to be able to realistically compete in the fall, if you
skip spring and summer, you can forget about making a diff in just fall camp, a player is losing significant
snaps and knowledge time.

well if this young guy is gonna start this coming semester, he better make a decision pretty quick here.

sure hope he is N. if so, he needs the spring practice to be able to realistically compete in the fall, if you
skip spring and summer, you can forget about making a diff in just fall camp, a player is losing significant
snaps and knowledge time.
He would have the advantage of being in Coach White's system before.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back