• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former QB...Jablonski is N

When I went to camp to prepare for Confirmation. I knew a really pretty girl from Loup city are named Gerry Jablonski. Have to wonder if they are related?

Anyway, Kid looks good. Keeps his eyes down field when he takes off running. So that allows him to hit guys on the scramble.

Looks like he could play other positions as well.

Couple years in the system, never know. He's got the size of our qbs, some decent speed.

Watched him play several times over last couple years. Good athlete. Good size. Was a leader on Pius teams. I suspect coming in more as an athlete than QB and let him develop. Good pick up

Hard to believe this kid was under the radar.
Not sure that it's hard to believe, but this kid definitely flew under the radar.
I wonder if he got other offers, but chose not to broadcast them to anybody ?
Maybe all he wanted was to be a Husker with or without a scholly.

Not sure that it's hard to believe, but this kid definitely flew under the radar.
I wonder if he got other offers, but chose not to broadcast them to anybody ?
Maybe all he wanted was to be a Husker with or without a scholly.
He just seems to have a fluid motion and an accurate and very strong arm. Maybe most QB’s get early offers aand he didn’t have a great senior season. He’s going to turn some heads.

He just seems to have a fluid motion and an accurate and very strong arm. Maybe most QB’s get early offers aand he didn’t have a great senior season. He’s going to turn some heads.
I agree. He looks like he can compete with the scholly guys we have in the mix.
Again, surprised we haven't heard much about this kid before.

Edit: I see that HM mentioned earlier that he had a Kearney offer, and I overlooked it.
Guess he wants to see how he pans out in OUR Big House.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back