• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former Huskers who transferred

Spielman?...forgot he's still playing CFB?... must be on the Spencer Tillman/Senator Blutarsky timeline :Biggrin:

Patrick O’Brien watched from the sidelines as his Washington Huskies fell to FCS Montana. I believe POB is QB#2, but he did not see any action.

tyjon lindsey for osu passed, ran, and received. not a bad day for him and Avery roberts 10 tackles.
I really wish things would have worked out here for Roberts. We could use the Oregon St. version of Roberts.

By all accounts, Ruud tried to make it work. Perhaps Roberts was too loyal to Riley, Bray, etc. at the time and didn't fully embrace the new staff.

Patrick O’Brien watched from the sidelines as his Washington Huskies fell to FCS Montana. I believe POB is QB#2, but he did not see any action.
O'Brien, Gebbia, and McCaffrey were all either backups or out with injury in week 1. Of those three, McCaffrey was the only one who had some playing time. All three teams lost as well.

interestingly, the only NU QB transfer who is playing a lot right now is Vedral.

I really wish things would have worked out here for Roberts. We could use the Oregon St. version of Roberts.

By all accounts, Ruud tried to make it work. Perhaps Roberts was too loyal to Riley, Bray, etc. at the time and didn't fully embrace the new staff.
who knows. He's doing well for himself. Young people leave and go places and I'd go insane to try to figure how the wheels are turning inside the noggin.

Damn it... got caught in the triple post trap. My apologies for the needless repetition.

Wandale had 5 catches for 125 yards and 2 TDs in his first game for Kentucky.

McCaffrey looks like he is splitting time at QB for Rice.

Vedral started at QB for Rutgers, which rolled Temple.
Nice topic really. Some did well for huskers and some didn’t. Like that it isn’t a “fault of the staff” thread. As I get older, the less attention I pay to former Huskers.

09/11/2021:

JD Spielman: 1 catch for 9 yards. Who'd a thunk that the guy who, with one more year at NU would own the career receiving stats, is just an after-thought at TCU. However 2 for 35 yards punt return. Huge upgrade over what we currently have back there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back