• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former Huskers who transferred

Wandale looked really good, but those stats all came in the first half, I think he was dinged up towards the end of the half. He also muffed his first punt return, but recovered the fumble

Lets remember the level of competition KY (Wandale) played was extremely poor. UL Monroe was 0-10 last season so it doesn't mean much imo. Have to see how Wandale plays when it's SEC teams.....
Agreed.

Of course, we didn't exactly have any WRs torching Fordham. Toure was solid, and AM cleaned up his accuracy after a rough start.

Agreed.

Of course, we didn't exactly have any WRs torching Fordham. Toure was solid, and AM cleaned up his accuracy after a rough start.
Exactly why I didn't make comparisons between those two. Lets see where both of them play over the course of the season? I honestly believe Toure was a great replacement for Wandale and a better target with his 6'3"height advantage. That of course remains to be seen. I'm making ZERO claims about the Fordham game except we played much better and yes it was Fordham. lol

marcus flemming had zero catches in his first game with maryland. 7 receivers caught 2 or more balls.

Luke: Passing 5/10 75 0 Int 0 TD’s Rushing 4/8 0 TD’s

Vedral: Passing 16/28 131 0 int 1 TD Rushing 8/57 0 TD’s

Last edited:

Tyjon Lindsay, Oregon St. Three catches for 37 yards and 1 pass for 34 yards. Game in progress.

I'm happy when any former player does well. At the same time I don't really care. They left for their own reasons but they are no longer doing anything to help us.

Anyone ever changed jobs and do well in your new position? You left for your own reasons and that's great but it's not like your former employer can't live without you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back