• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former 5 star DB Tyreke Johnson (transfer from Ohio State) Nebraska bound?

Are they trying to backfill after a few transfer portals or just looking for talent? Secondary seems strong, to me on the depth chart. They brought in a guy very similar in rank to this last year - Joseph - and I hear he is coming along.

Are they trying to backfill after a few transfer portals or just looking for talent? Secondary seems strong, to me on the depth chart. They brought in a guy very similar in rank to this last year - Joseph - and I hear he is coming along.

They lost 3 of their 4 DB guys from the 2020 class. They are gonna lose three starters after this year. They got really lucky that Williams and Dismuke decided to come back this year, really helps them prepare Farmer and Pola-Gates for next season.

But after the core guys, you have guys with promise, but have either battled injuries (Farmer, Clark, Joseph) or are inexperienced (Pola-Gates, Gifford, Buford, Lynum) - or both.

I really wish that I could come up with a grizzly pun for that revised title.

It may help if I meditate and get into a Yogi like state, or that could just be a Boo Boo waiting to happen.

I fully expect this thread to go into hibernation after this post.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back