• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Foreman and Vrzal Podcast

-They are not concerned that NU didnt get the extra practices from a bowl game...weight room and film study is more important right now. Ziggy as an example.
Would normally 100% disagree with this, but I just tallied up how many injuries we have, and we need to get healthy. Normally those practices are great for development of younger guys. Over 50% of our freshmen defensive recruits are rehabbing serious injuries.

Can't listen to Vrzal. When he subs for Bahe I have to switch to Severe on 590. The dude-brah surfer dude voice is annoying. Foreman is good on the wednesday segment of benning's show though.

Love Jay Foreman. I like Matt - he is a good dude in real life, seriously down to earth and what you see/hear from Matt is what you get.

And it’s the best segment of the week, in all of Omaha sport radio.

I guess you don’t like to laugh.

Did you forget your sarcasm emoji?

I like to laugh as much as the next guy. That doesn’t mean I want to listen to Nick Bahe giggle at stupid stuff Schick is saying.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back