• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fordham Week Practice Thread: 2 September Coach Frost

Take this discussion elsewhere please. There are numerous threads on the forum you can do so right now

This is a practice thread

RR
A tweet was posted by Sam discussing not having the opportunity to play lesser division opponents. My discussion was pointed directly at that tweet. None the less, moving on Sir.

That is what we all hope for, right?
How many are actually expressing that hope? At least beyond the totally lame, ‘but I hope I’m wrong’ add in. I just don’t hear many offer hope. Maybe they just enjoy wallowing in negativity…after one game.

How many are actually expressing that hope? At least beyond the totally lame, ‘but I hope I’m wrong’ add in. I just don’t hear many offer hope. Maybe they just enjoy wallowing in negativity…after one game
Hard for most fans to remain objective, but football is the worst with games spaced a week apart. If Neb romps in these next two some folks will be ready to spot OU a few TDs. I'd cheer anything that moves the needle in a positive direction. Signs of improvement. One game isn't a great sample size tho fo sho.

Looked about as sharp as a marble to me. o_O

Martinez finished 16 of 32 passing for 232 yards with one touchdown and no interceptions for 50% :(

Martinez had a better YPC (14.5) though. :Smile:

Sitkowski finished 12 of 15 passing for 124 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions for 80% YPC (10.4)

Brandon Peters finished 3 of 4 passing for 35 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions for 75% YPC (11.66)

Both Ill. qb's finished 15 of 19 for 159 yards for 78.9% YPC (10.6)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back