• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ford vs. Ferrari (review)

KleinTxHusker

All Big 10
15 Year Member
My wife and I finally went to see this. I was rather surprised my wife wanted to go. There were less movie times and it was in one of the smaller theaters with reserved seating and we got the last two seats.

It was an outstanding movie. It was 2.5 hours long but very little slow time in it. And much of it was true (although there was a lot of Hollywood embellishment and plot cliches). Despite some cliches it was a pretty good.

M wife thought it was one of the better movies she has seen in a couple of years. We both agreed that due to the photography and action that it is worth going to in the theater.

The only downside is there were a few fan (old) boys who had to provide their reaction to some of the scenes (what did they think this was, Star Wars? Suffice it to say, everyone seemed to really like it.

My guess is this is one of the better auto race movies; and order of magnitude better than, say, Days of Thunder. Admittedly I haven't seen that many. I am thinking I need to stream Le Mans.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back