• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For those who have the answers... great opportunity

40k? You can’t live on that! No wonder we can’t beat anybody.

The 40k is actually very liveable in Nebraska, especially if you are single. The median individual income in Nebraska is 33k. Also, at the 40k mark this is an "opportunity" position. It's a way for a young person, likely a year or two out of school, to get a foot in the door. If that person is 25 and doing the teaching/coaching thing 40k is likely a pay bump.

The 40k is actually very liveable in Nebraska, especially if you are single. The median individual income in Nebraska is 33k. Also, at the 40k mark this is an "opportunity" position. It's a way for a young person, likely a year or two out of school, to get a foot in the door. If that person is 25 and doing the teaching/coaching thing 40k is likely a pay bump.

I think we need more help than what a 25 year old could offer. Kinda like you get what you pay for. But I dont get to hire them so we will take what we get.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back