• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For the "Bro-Country Haters"

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
HAHA!!!!

[video=youtube;bmZ9xRO7M9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ9xRO7M9M[/video]

I thought for sure, that there would be at least a few comments on this.... Maybe I should change the title?

You should post it in the Cafe rather than the Marketplace. But, yeah, Florida Georgia Line is the epitome of pre-fab Bro-Country.

You should post it in the Cafe rather than the Marketplace. But, yeah, Florida Georgia Line is the epitome of pre-fab Bro-Country.

I thought I did post it in the Cafe.... OOPPPS!!! And my whole point with this particular vid is that Nelly is just as Bro-whatever as this brand of "country" music is. One of the main differences is, Nelly's brand is more raunchy in it's approach and more "hip-hop" I suppose, so that makes it more palatable to some I guess. I like the twang myself, so there is that....

If your point is both Nelly and Bro-country suck, then I agree with you. Florida Georgia Line is the Nashville machine's answer to Bieber or Backstreet Boys; Contrived, soulless, appeals to teenage girls.

I thought I did post it in the Cafe.... OOPPPS!!! And my whole point with this particular vid is that Nelly is just as Bro-whatever as this brand of "country" music is. One of the main differences is, Nelly's brand is more raunchy in it's approach and more "hip-hop" I suppose, so that makes it more palatable to some I guess. I like the twang myself, so there is that....

I had heard someone use the term 'Bro-Country' the other day and didn't have any idea what they meant. I don't listen to broadcast radio anymore and aside from a handful of songs can't stand current country music.....and that includes Florida Georgia Line. Who's Nelly?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back