• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For all the Erick Strickland lovers:

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
He will not be an asst at DONU. Per his Facebook page:

I got the call today and coach Miles has decided to go in a different
direction. He his hiring a guy who recruits overseas and locally. All
is well and I will continue to look at other opportunities
."

Sorry if already posted.

too bad...would have been a good asset.

OVERSEAS??? Just hope we don't bomb on any more foreigners. The last decent one was Maric...AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI! :Biggrin:

He will not be an asst at DONU. Per his Facebook page:

I got the call today and coach Miles has decided to go in a different
direction. He his hiring a guy who recruits overseas and locally. All
is well and I will continue to look at other opportunities
."

Sorry if already posted.

He seems to be well outside his prerogative to be posting this to social media. Kind of unprofessional, no?

He seems to be well outside his prerogative to be posting this to social media. Kind of unprofessional, no?

I agree, it is not professional to post on a social network about job opportunities or results. I do fear that this is the path of the future with the impact that social networks are having on society that these kinds of announcements will become the norm. I don't like it.

The process has been all over the media and it was going to come out with an interview, phone call, or question or comment some where. He got it out in his words and in a Positive matter. Does it really matter if it was a facebook post or if the smae thing was said in another way by him? If the process was to remain professional the fact that he was interested and interviewed would never have been public.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back