• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Football Pedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
Can anyone help me with this? This email came today.

Dear joncarl,

Your private messages box on FootballPedia® BBS has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://footballpedia.com/vbbs/private.php

All the best,
FootballPedia® BBS

I have not been to that other sight in I don't know how long so I am not sure why
I got this message. Is this spam or do I actually have messages on that other sight?</pre>

i wouldnt worry about it. the other pedia site i think brings you back to this site now. i could and probably am mistaken

Can anyone help me with this? This email came today.

Dear joncarl,

Your private messages box on FootballPedia® BBS has reached 90% of your allowed quota. To ensure that you do not reach 100% of your allowed messages, you should consider archiving or deleting some of your messages. Please visit this page to do so:
http://footballpedia.com/vbbs/private.php

All the best,
FootballPedia® BBS

I have not been to that other sight in I don't know how long so I am not sure why
I got this message. Is this spam or do I actually have messages on that other sight?

may have messages I would think.
you thinking huskerpedia?

Footballpedia is/was an offshoot of Huskerpedia. John Fricke runs (ran?) the site. I just checked, and there aren't any posts more recent than September. Looks pretty much dead.

I also occasionally get the "your inbox is full" messages in my email. I'm pretty sure it's being filled with spam. I don't know that anything can be done about it.

I took a quick trip over to Footballpedia. Strange, I don't remember joining it, but my old Huskerpedia login worked there! Also it still lists BigRedMax as an administrator?!?!
As a side note it sure is quiet over there. From the looks of the member names it appears that about the only traffic it is getting is bots signing up.

I get that message about every month or two. Funny thing is the PM mailbox is always empty. DELETE works fine.

I get them too and when I tried to log in I couldn't...I have sent MULTIPLE requests for a new password and never receive one.
I just delete the e-mails now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back