• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member
The three teams to beat Michigan this season?

Two of them are currently slated to play for the national championship. Maybe the Wolverines are not as bad as people think? What does that say about Nebraska and what does it say about this week's OSu-UofM game??

The three teams to beat Michigan this season?

Two of them are currently slated to play for the national championship. Maybe the Wolverines are not as bad as people think? What does that say about Nebraska and what does it say about this week's OSu-UofM game??

It says that we will be in Indianapolis.....not Meechicken.

Michigan is not a bad team. Highest ranked three-loss team in the BCS. Fifteenth-toughest schedule if you go by opponents' records. They lost to the teams they should have lost to and beat the teams they should have beat this year.

I'm really pulling for Michigan to upset OSU. I hate the thought of those slimeballs being able to "claim" this years conference championship.

To me it says, once again, that ratings are over-rated. You just can't tell how good a team really is until it's all over. Things change throughout the season. To me it also presents a dilemma. Year in and year out I want Michigan to lose every game, including to Notre Dame. I am a "Sker" in "Mich" remember. I have also always wanted OSU to beat Michigan. This year, however, I would like to see OSU lose a game before they're done, and that only leaves Michigan to do that. But..it's Michigan. What's a guy to do??

To me it says, once again, that ratings are over-rated. You just can't tell how good a team really is until it's all over. Things change throughout the season. To me it also presents a dilemma. Year in and year out I want Michigan to lose every game, including to Notre Dame. I am a "Sker" in "Mich" remember. I have also always wanted OSU to beat Michigan. This year, however, I would like to see OSU lose a game before they're done, and that only leaves Michigan to do that. But..it's Michigan. What's a guy to do??

I feel your pain. I hate Notre Dame but also hate the SEC stranglehold on championships. Last weekend was a painful dagger.

Makes ya wonder how they would have done if they'd started Gardiner instead of Robinson all year and put Robinson in at TB. Gardiner's a much more balanced QB. Not as fast or elusive as Denard, but throws a nice ball and is much more accurate. That would be a heck of a package - converted QB at RB, converted WR at QB. They put up some nice offensive numbers with that package (then again it was Iowa).

I have no idea what the line is, but I'm hoping they take down the Tossers and put what will be the inevitable blabber about "Illegible Champions" to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back