• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

food cravings

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
Lately I can't stop buying and eating two distinctly different food products. Naval oranges by the bag, and everything bagels by the half dozen (which I then toast and eat with coconut spread and chunky peanut butter). I get these weird kind of cravings about every three or four months when I can't resist buying some strange food like Sardines, or canned salmon or Saltines. Weird. After a couple of weeks they go away and I won't have the food for months. Weird.

Lately I can't stop buying and eating two distinctly different food products. Naval oranges by the bag, and everything bagels by the half dozen (which I then toast and eat with coconut spread and chunky peanut butter). I get these weird kind of cravings about every three or four months when I can't resist buying some strange food like Sardines, or canned salmon or Saltines. Weird. After a couple of weeks they go away and I won't have the food for months. Weird.
Pregnant?

Bagels and Lox...passed through Lincoln about a week ago and stayed with my daughter. I went to Bagels and Joe's on 84th. The Bagel and Lox hit the spot. Actually, everything on the menu looked good. Must be good....Sean Callahan stopped in to get his morning breakfast. Don't know what he got.

Peanut Butter and Sweet Pickle sandwich, Banana and peanut butter sandwich. Once in a very great while, what my Grandpa called a Goob Burger.. Raw hamburger sprinkled with salt on a saltine cracker

Banana and crunchy peanut butter on toasted everything bagel is great.

But as for steak tartar - sorry, not my deal.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back