• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Florida v. South Carolina - Game #2

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Will South Carolina wrap up their 2nd consecutive national title tonight, or will Florida send it to a 3rd game?

I might be a little late AGAIN. But hopefully, I will have everything cleared up in time for the first pitch.

Hi, guys. :)

I'm just gonna' relax and watch/record the game for tonight, like last night. Still getting over sinus infection!!!! Go, GameCocks!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::cheers:

tonights weather forcast calls for increasing cloudiness, lows to get into the mid 60's, probably low 80's or high 70's for game time, winds southeast at 10 - 15 MPH. will be a great night for some baseball.

this game i will root for the gators! just so there will be a game 3 and then the gamecocks can win! ;)

tonights weather forcast calls for increasing cloudiness, lows to get into the mid 60's, probably low 80's or high 70's for game time, winds southeast at 10 - 15 MPH. will be a great night for some baseball.

this game i will root for the gators! just so there will be a game 3 and then the gamecocks can win! ;)

Sounds like you're pretty flexible with your non-Husker rooting interests. (I can relate)

Last edited:

The Cocks going for their 16th consecutive CWS win and look to go 10-0 this tourney.

Last edited:
The Cocks are starting their ace pitcher Michael Roth tonight who has a 13-3 record and 0.98 ERA. He'll be tough for the Gators to tee off on but I'm looking for a big scoring night from both teams.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back