• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked FlightAware

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course I'm being funny. Geez, you guys are wound too tight. Relax!

Out of curiosity, I checked myself on this post and there was indeed a private jet that went non-stop from Columbus to Lincoln today. I'm not saying it means anything, but there was no connection to Chicago with the private jet.

Out of curiosity, I checked myself on this post and there was indeed a private jet that went non-stop from Columbus to Lincoln today. I'm not saying it means anything, but there was no connection to Chicago with the private jet.

No connection to Chicago. That's just where my acquaintance is from that told me about the flight.

Before this rumor really gets going, people need to realize that Netjets is based in Columbus, OH, and they are one of Duncan Aviation's biggest clients. There will be multiple flights of corporate aircraft between Lincoln and Columbus, OH and vice versa, that have nothing to do with a Nebraska coaching search.

Bill Cowher is asking about cable television installation prices in Lincoln...no link.

Before this rumor really gets going, people need to realize that Netjets is based in Columbus, OH, and they are one of Duncan Aviation's biggest clients. There will be multiple flights of corporate aircraft between Lincoln and Columbus, OH and vice versa, that have nothing to do with a Nebraska coaching search.

There may be no connection. ..BUT...name me one corporate guy working on the day after Thanksgiving. .little lone flying for business on the day after Thanksgiving. ..maybe it was an Ohio based company taking its employees to the game today in Lincoln....:cool:

Oh, gawd, do we have to go through this again? Is it deja vu, or 2003, all over again?

:eek:

;)

I hope not. If that means the UNL administration is dropping planes onto runways in Fayetteville AR to lure in a new coach, count me out. Bret Bielema is a turd burglar.

There may be no connection. ..BUT...name me one corporate guy working on the day after Thanksgiving. .little lone flying for business on the day after Thanksgiving. ..maybe it was an Ohio based company taking its employees to the game today in Lincoln....:cool:

Just because a corporate jet is flying, doesn't necessarily mean that there is an executive on board. They fly into LNK for maintenance work with only a pilot and co-pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back