• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FLEABAG

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
2 seasons of 6 episodes each with season 3 on the way.... FREAKING HILARIOUS show. Helps that she is kinda hot too.

Last edited:
A dry-witted woman, known only as Fleabag, has no filter as she navigates life and love in London while trying to cope with tragedy. The angry, grief-riddled woman tries to heal while rejecting anyone who tries to help her, but Fleabag continues to keep up her bravado through it all. Comic actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge stars as the titular character on the series, which is based on Waller-Bridge's 2013 one-woman show of the same name.

Prime. It's a good show. I'd heard they might not do a third season. I hope that's the case. Season two was a great ending point and way too often TV shows go on too long. I love a show that ends leaving you wanting more.
It's windy up here today, and chilly. May stay in and watch this.

Prime. It's a good show. I'd heard they might not do a third season. I hope that's the case. Season two was a great ending point and way too often TV shows go on too long. I love a show that ends leaving you wanting more.
I hear ya about the next season sucking and leaving you feeling flat. At just 12 episodes.... I want just a few more.... LOL.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back