• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Five Husker Athletes Cited for "Wild Party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos and Khalil Davis, Brody Cleveland, Nicholas Coghill, and James Nizich were cited for a disorderly house.

Maybe MR needs to quit being so "nice". Some players do not seem to be responding to that.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if every member of the team spent their summer weekends in the weight room or poring over their playbook. However, college kids are going to do college kid stuff, including but not limited to throwing house parties. The article is pretty light on details but, given the facts, this isn't a big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if every member of the team spent their summer weekends in the weight room or poring over their playbook. However, college kids are going to do college kid stuff, including but not limited to throwing house parties. The article is pretty light on details but, given the facts, this isn't a big deal.
Oh I understand that. I am just saying of ALL the people we could afford to do something stupid. Any DL is not one of them.

Maybe MR needs to quit being so "nice". Some players do not seem to be responding to that.

Would hope that is sarcasm... maybe use this :Sarcastic:

... Sorry but it is very naive if you don't think EVERY team deals with COLLEGE KIDS partying, regardless of who the HC is or how "nice" he is. I seem to remember that TO's teams sure liked to have a good time also.

Last edited:
Agree. We certainly don't have the depth at DL to lose anyone for stupid off-the-field stuff. But, assuming all the facts are out there, nobody got hurt and no serious charges were filed. I'm guessing this won't result in suspensions.

Oh I understand that. I am just saying of ALL the people we could afford to do something stupid. Any DL is not one of them.

... Sorry but it is very naive if you don't think EVERY team deals with COLLEGE KIDS partying, regardless of who the HC is or how "nice" he is. I seem to remember that TO's teams sure liked to have a good time also.

Exactly. It is stupid to assert that the HC being "nice" has anything to do with the team partying. I went to UNL in the late 90's/early 00's and there was plenty of partying going on with the team. It is also easy to get "maintaining a disorderly house" in Lincoln. Back in the day, if someone was playing music loudly or there were a lot of people coming and going the cops would be called. If they had to come back a second time, even within a month, they would issue that ticket.

Depends whose house the party took place. If it was their place, they would get cited even if someone else was a problem. Police require you to maintain control of what goes on in your own residence. They could or could not have been the problem. MR will wait for the report. At least they were home and not being stupid out in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back